Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too long weekend

Most folks think weekends are too fast, but this one was incredibly slow.  I spent nearly every waking moment trying to transform myself into a graphic designer, with frozen Reese's Cups in hand.  I failed miserably.  I will hire a pro to do the job.
In fact, this has been a pretty messed up, failure ridden week.  I've not been able to work because my Jeep took a dump, and the Sheriff wants to take the clothes off my back to pay for a delinquint school loan (one that refused to consolidate and got lost in the shuffle).  Guess they don't know I buy my clothes at Salvation Army.  Why pay a shitload of money for jeans that will be runied within a year by thigh friction?  Once the crotch wears out, they're only good for rags.  Levi rags?  No way!  Unless I hit the jackpot and find a pair that fits me at Sally's, no easy task.  At $3.95 a pair, it's not a crying shame when the threads start to show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment