Friday, June 24, 2011

Big Step

Here I am, a month or so later.  As usual, I've abandoned my food dairy.  Surprise!  I'm back to old habits of disordered eating.  Weight is creeping up.  However, if I stick to the at least one of the tools in my book, I'll be okay.  I'm rarely in control of what I eat, but maybe sometimes I can keep a grip on when.  Success comes and goes, and I still refuse to hate myself based on the red digits on the scale.

I am working on getting my book out there to more people struggling with fat-related self-esteem.  I hope to upload to Smashwords today, and to begin the daunting task of marketing (much more difficult than writing the book).  I know I can help others with my story.  I know I can connect with millions of people just like me.  Today I'm taking a big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment