Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Again

Ohoh, here I go gaining weight again. I'm back on sugar, and generally tired of caring. My health is in the shitpan, but I'm soooo sick of trying to maintain control. I guess this is one of those floating times I describe in my memoir. Of course my body is responding as millenna of evolution dictates, jelly belly, spare tire, tight jeans, and that peculiar look that my face takes on when my weight is up. I really don't give a crap about the fat anymore; I now wonder if I'll be kicking myself in the ass in twenty years for ignoring the facts now. Of course the ass-kicking will come on the form of diabetes, heart disease, crappy joints, etc. I almost can't wait.

How do I regain control? Maybe there's a phone app for that. If anyone knows, please spill your guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment